Innovation styleStory from R&D proposal to practical use through industry-academic-government collaboration
It is a mechanism to promote the practical application of high added value products and technologies.This is derived by repeating the process consisting of applying R&D results to actual manufacturing, identifying problems by users, and promptly feeding back problems to R&D. This will enable you to "brush up to better results", "to discover more value-added needs that were latent and unnoticed" and so on.
Here, we will summarize the essence of the innovation style (process from research proposal of practical application tool / technology, through test use, practical application, diffusion spreading in companies), common success factors and tasks in the main research themes advanced in this project. Please use it as a guide for research and development at universities and other research institutions which aim for practical application of technology and at a local small and medium enterprises which aim for high value added product development through industry-academia-government collaboration.
All documents are written in Japanese.
Theme, Analysis result
Development of design and manufacturing technologies
- Establishment and Validation of the Base for 3D Design & Additive Manufacturing Standing on the Concepts of Anisotropy & Customization
- Manufacturing Initiative through AM Innovation
- Research on Innovative Design/Manufacturing Methodology of Tailor-made Rubber Products and Socio-Economic Value Co-Creation with Reactive 3D printer
Development of design technology
- Construction of conceptual design methods using topology optimization for rapid and creative product development
Development of manufacturing technology
- Nano-Assembly Technique Development towards Fabrication of Advanced Materials for Strategic and Futuristic Industrial Applications
- Development of super 3D fabrication platform and production of high value-added products
- Development of Manufacturing Technology for Innovative Apparatus Utilizing with Innovation Society from Central Japan
- Research and development of innovative manufacture using molecular adhesion technology
- High-Value Added Ceramic Products Manufacturing Technologies
- Revolutionary 3-D Printing Systems of Designable Gels
- Development of laser coating methods for realization of high value-added design and manufacturing
- Development of supermetallization by processing of metallic raw materials