Development of intelligence-based workspace to optimize design process and to inspire ideas for productsDevelopment of a design tool that can examine product concept from various evaluation axes
- Research institute
- RIKEN, Wakayama University, Kyushu University, The University of Tokyo, Kumamoto University, Kumamoto Industrial Research Institute, Shizuoka-Plant
In order to realize delight manufacturing, it is necessary to integrate data of various evaluation axes and to establish CAE technology that can be utilized in upstream processes.
Therefore, in this theme, we will develop a design tool that can overlook the various evaluation axes that make up the product, in order to support the conception of "design idea" which is the source of new value at the stage of product concept review. This aims to contribute to the creation of attractive high quality, high value added products.
Introduction of research contents [Japanese]
- Prototype development of cooperative framework which is the core of overhead view system(Figure 1)
- Completion of prototype of functional modules that realize system requirements
- Presenting the usefulness of the development system by demonstration
- Support for development of small windmill, design support for industrial products
- Preparetion of a platform to support value search, concept proposal, decision making
- Upstream design of industrial products, agricultural IoT data analysis, service industry
Perform various data management and multilateral analysis necessary for design review,
- We are developing mechanisms that present the relevance of the data to the designers in an easy-to-understand manner.(Figure 2)
- We will verify its effectiveness with a demonstration case.(Figure 3)